The Swift F1 has been designed for fusion splicing and spliceon connector (Swift Connector) of FTTH applications. Swift F1 is a highly sophisticated and integrated clad alignment fusion splicer, which has been designed to perform the major 5 multifunctional features systematically: stripping, cleaning, cleaving, splicing and sleeving (heat shrink oven). The structural and complementary features of the Swift F1 have been applied to the design of Swift Connectors to resolve the problems of mechanical connectors in the past: low quality, weak durability and high maintenance cost. Swift F1 is a versatile fusion splicer which can perform all kinds of FTTH fusion splicing for the ordinary 0.25mm, 0.9mm, 2mm~3mm cable, indoor cable and other splicing connectors.
Jupiter Communications is a provider of some of the most advanced test equipment from Ilsintech®, Fluke Networks®, JDSU®, and EXFO®, and other OEM products on the market. Whether you are a technician, engineer, or central office manager, we have the equipment to help service your needs.
Let us help you make sure your telco equipment is installed correctly to prevent loss of data and prolonged down time.
Jupiter Communications offers several unique services to our customers that help set us apart from the rest. By offering these services, we allow you to lower your overall costs and reclaim lost assets.
Fiber Optic Field Termination Services:
- ST/UPC, SC/UPC, SC/APC, FC/UPC, FC/APC, LC/UPC, LC/APC
- Routing, Dressing and Plugging into patch panels
- Fully tested end to end using Optical Loss Test Equipment
- Fiber Optic Field Splicing Services
- Fusion Splicing in Central Office and Data Center environments
- Customized training for your individual or company needs
At Jupiter Communications, we have individuals on staff that have an extensive background in the fiber optic industry. We have been a resource for companies in the fiber optic business for many years as well as companies that arejust getting started. Let us be a resource for you.
DC Power Services
Jupiter Communications and it’s partners provide equipment and services to make sure that your DC powered equipment stays online and operating when commercial power is lost. Our main offerings are:
- DC battery chargers/rectifiers – converting AC to DC and DC to AC power
- DC power infrastructure – cable and equipment racking
- DC power distribution – cabling and wiring to critical loads and alarm points
- DC power maintenance – battery performance testing and servicing
- DC power and battery disposal and recycling
With crews located in Arizona, Colorado and Minnesota, we have provided services in nearly all 50 states as well as Canada. Our technicians are well qualified to handle all your DC power needs.